- 10 Ways to Ramp Up Your Social Media PresencePosted 2 years ago
- 4 Business Lessons Learned from the Late,
Great Steve JobsPosted 2 years ago
- How to Stand Out in a Flooded MarketPosted 2 years ago
- Business Networking: Following up with a Thank You NotePosted 2 years ago
- Update Your Inner Circle for Consistent GrowthPosted 2 years ago
Helping Entrepreneurs Make Solid Financial Decisions
Taxes! We all know there’s no way to escape paying them. If there’s one thing that small business owners should know is that they must be consistent in planning and paying their taxes on time.
Do you understand the difference between employees, independent contractors and freelancers and how the IRS deals with them?
Do you know the most effective way to transition from employee to a full-time entrepreneur?
Most business owners are not aware of this kind of information.
Thankfully, Ktasha Hardge can guide them in the right direction on those issues and a lot more. As a seasoned tax and business consultant, Hardge helps entrepreneurs make smart decisions about their companies that will not only impact when and how much tax they pay but also their overall success as business owners. She provides them with the information and tools they need to make important decision that become the foundation for long-term success.