- 10 Ways to Ramp Up Your Social Media PresencePosted 2 years ago
- 4 Business Lessons Learned from the Late,
Great Steve JobsPosted 2 years ago
- How to Stand Out in a Flooded MarketPosted 2 years ago
- Business Networking: Following up with a Thank You NotePosted 2 years ago
- Update Your Inner Circle for Consistent GrowthPosted 2 years ago
A Medical Genius and Innovator
Keith L. Black, M.D.
His exceptional innovations and desire to help people suffering from brain cancer has earned him accolades as one of the world’s top neurosurgeons.
Dr. Keith L. Black is an elite neurosurgeon who performs hundreds of successful brain cancer surgeries each year, many of which are often considered inoperable.
His vision is to go beyond just healing people who have brain tumors. His mission is to explore ways to eliminate these cancers.
Dr. Black’s passion to eliminate the disease influenced his decision to establish the Maxine Dunitz Neurosurgical Institute at Cedar Sinai Medical Center in 1997, and he established a Neurosurgery Department at the medical center.
As a young lad, Dr. Black always had an interest in science. He has his parents, whom he describes as the ultimate educators, to thank for cultivating that interest, as well as great mentors over the years.
Dr. Black’s vision is becoming a reality as he continues to bring together the brightest and most creative neuroscientists and neurosurgeons to find cures for disorders affecting the human brain.