- 10 Ways to Ramp Up Your Social Media PresencePosted 2 years ago
- 4 Business Lessons Learned from the Late,
Great Steve JobsPosted 2 years ago
- How to Stand Out in a Flooded MarketPosted 2 years ago
- Business Networking: Following up with a Thank You NotePosted 2 years ago
- Update Your Inner Circle for Consistent GrowthPosted 2 years ago
Songs of Love Brighten the Lives of Sick Children
John Beltzer turned the tragic story of his twin brother into a new story of love, hope and healing. For the past 12 years, he has used his musical talents—and those of other musicians—to bring joy to children who have illnesses and disabilities.
The idea started with the mental illness and eventual loss of his fraternal twin brother, Julio, who took his own life when the two young men were just 24 years old. John and Julio had enjoyed a mutual love of music. After Julio’s suicide, John found a song called “Songs of Love” Julio had composed just two months before his death. This beautiful song became the inspiration and the name of the “Songs of Love Foundation,” a nonprofit organization that creates personalized songs for children facing serious illness.