- 10 Ways to Ramp Up Your Social Media PresencePosted 2 years ago
- 4 Business Lessons Learned from the Late,
Great Steve JobsPosted 2 years ago
- How to Stand Out in a Flooded MarketPosted 2 years ago
- Business Networking: Following up with a Thank You NotePosted 2 years ago
- Update Your Inner Circle for Consistent GrowthPosted 2 years ago
How Anyone Can Find $600-$5,000 to Invest
How would you like to give yourself a $5,000 pay raise? Well, here are seven simple ways that nearly anyone can find an additional $600-$5,000 a year in their family budget to invest without changing their current lifestyle.
- Consolidate Your Debt. Find sources to consolidate your long-term debt and credit card obligations to lower interest rate loans and cards. For those with credit challenges, engaging the services of a reputable non-profit credit counselor and entering a debt management plan can save you several thousand dollars a year in interest charges.
- Do Comparison Shopping and Buy products in Bulk. Whether it’s finding a cheaper mobile phone plan, buying your coffee by the pound rather than by the cup, or shopping at wholesale clubs, comparison shopping and buying in bulk can easily save you over $1,000 a year.
- Consolidate Services. By consolidating services with the same company you can save a few hundred dollars a year. An example would be consolidating your phone, cable, and internet service with the same provider. And, if you are switching from traditional phone service with long-distance to VOIP, your savings could be in excess of $500 a year.
- Move Your Money to High-Interest Bearing Accounts. By moving your money from a non-interest bearing account to high-yield checking or money market account you can earn you an addition $100-$200 year. You can use the Resources section of BaronSeries.com to find many of the highest interest rate checking, savings, and money market accounts in the country.
- Re-examine your Insurance Coverage. By going online and doing comparison shopping at least twice year of your insurance company’s rates and looking for options to your consolidate coverage, you can find significant savings. This along with raising your insurance deductibles, based on the size of your cash reserve, can save you anywhere from $250 to several thousand dollars a year.
- Start Your Own Business. Starting a small or home based business, can be very profitable and can also save you thousands dollars through tax deductions every year. You can work with your accountant to take advantage of these deductions now by adjusting your withholdings to create immediate extra cash flow. On BaronSeries.com, you will find links to the top 20 part-time and home based businesses that can you start with little money as well as supporting software, business planning resources, and startup guides.
- Do Better Planning. By thinking further ahead, you can avoid ATM, bounced check, penalty, and late fees, as well as the higher cost of booking last minute travel. These things are slowly but surely chipping away at your wealth.
So, spend a few hours every month to evaluate your budget against the strategies on this list and find the wealth that’s always been right in front of your eyes.