- 10 Ways to Ramp Up Your Social Media PresencePosted 2 years ago
- 4 Business Lessons Learned from the Late,
Great Steve JobsPosted 2 years ago
- How to Stand Out in a Flooded MarketPosted 2 years ago
- Business Networking: Following up with a Thank You NotePosted 2 years ago
- Update Your Inner Circle for Consistent GrowthPosted 2 years ago
Celebrating 47 Years of Marriage
Dr. and Mrs. Sander Martin Fields
From the very first time they met over 47 years ago, Dr. and Mrs. Sander Martin Fields knew they were meant to be together. They’ve shared good and bad times, and even some scary times, but the love they’ve had for each other has carried them through.
“Life is a journey,” says Suzi. “Nothing is perfect for everybody. It’s how you deal with it.”
As with any relationship, marriage is a partnership between two people who not only declare their love for each other, but they agree to support each other in their endeavors and complement each other’s strengths and weaknesses.
What follows is a love story told by Mrs. Fields who gives us insight as to how they met and how they became inseparable. She stresses the importance of family, the importance of planning for financial security, and many other life lessons.