- 10 Ways to Ramp Up Your Social Media PresencePosted 2 years ago
- 4 Business Lessons Learned from the Late,
Great Steve JobsPosted 2 years ago
- How to Stand Out in a Flooded MarketPosted 2 years ago
- Business Networking: Following up with a Thank You NotePosted 2 years ago
- Update Your Inner Circle for Consistent GrowthPosted 2 years ago
Improving the Well-being of Children and Families
Dr. Froswa Booker-Drew
Dr. Froswa Booker-Drew is an author, speaker, trainer and consultant, who, for more than 20 years, has provided her consulting services to many organizations and small businesses. She now works with World Vision, a Christian humanitarian organization that is committed to helping families, children and their communities all over the world by addressing the root causes of injustice and poverty, enabling them to reach their full potential.
Dr. Booker-Drew is also the co-host of a web talk show, Social Issues Time. She earned her PhD in Leadership and Change from Antioch University, focusing on social capital and relational leadership.
She was also a part of the 2008 documentary, Friendly Captivity, a film that followed a cast of seven women from Dallas to India, as well as the author of Rules of Engagement: Making Connections Last, a workbook she created to help women build psychological and identity capital in order to build a stronger social capital.