- 10 Ways to Ramp Up Your Social Media PresencePosted 2 years ago
- 4 Business Lessons Learned from the Late,
Great Steve JobsPosted 2 years ago
- How to Stand Out in a Flooded MarketPosted 2 years ago
- Business Networking: Following up with a Thank You NotePosted 2 years ago
- Update Your Inner Circle for Consistent GrowthPosted 2 years ago
Be Persistent and Consistent – and Win Every Time
Have you ever been excited about a new idea, or starting something new – something you’re not familiar with but you’re willing to take the risk anyway and for some reason it doesn’t turn out the way you expected? It could be something as big or as challenging as starting a new business, going back to college, or maybe a small project such as re-decorating a room in your home.
We all have those moments when we think we’ve got everything under control and planned just right but as you know life can throw you a curve ball at any moment and if you’re not prepared to catch it, then you have to be ready and willing to accept the challenge, the work and commitment it will take to get back into the ball game.
Persistency and consistency are directly related to your outcome. So the next time you don’t get the results you are expecting, develop a new mindset and a fresh approach and go for it – again.