- 10 Ways to Ramp Up Your Social Media PresencePosted 2 years ago
- 4 Business Lessons Learned from the Late,
Great Steve JobsPosted 2 years ago
- How to Stand Out in a Flooded MarketPosted 2 years ago
- Business Networking: Following up with a Thank You NotePosted 2 years ago
- Update Your Inner Circle for Consistent GrowthPosted 2 years ago
Helping Companies Dramatically Increase Sales
Barry Maher is considered to be one of the world’s top sales professionals. He started as salesperson, working his way up to manager and then to executive. Currently, he helps his clients significantly improve their productivity and profits as a management and sales consultant.
His clients are too numerous to list, but they include Blue Cross, Canon, the American Bar Association, Budget Rent a Car, IBM, Cessna, Colgate-Palmolive, the Department of Homeland Security, IBM, McDonald’s, the Small Business Administration, Verizon, Wells Fargo and many others all over the globe. He also advises many trade and professional associations and organizations.
Barry is the author of several books, including Filling the Glass, No Lie: Truth Is the Ultimate Sales Tool, The Prentice Hall Marketing Yearbook, Getting the Most from Your Yellow Pages Advertising and the novel, Legend.
He has also appeared on CNBC, The Today Show and NBC Nightly News. Barry has been featured in many publications, including The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, The New York Times, Business Week, The London Times and even Funeral Service Insider.