September-October 2011 Issue Preview!
Subscribe to Exceptional People Magazine Today!
Already subscribed? Login Here
A preview of what's inside this issue!
Main Cover Stories:
Tom Ziglar and Judy Hoberman
Decades ago, a young man by the name of Zig Ziglar had a well-defined vision and purpose that would eventually impact the lives of over a quarter billion people, both personally and professionally. He built a company, The Ziglar Corporation, which provides personal and professional development and performance training to corporations and individuals.
The success of his empire was built on a solid foundation of impeccable ethics, integrity, caring and sharing his knowledge with all mankind. As one of the world’s iconic businessman, Ziglar’s impact on history will live on forever.
After decades of touching lives in countless ways, Zig Ziglar passed the baton to his son, Tom Ziglar who is now leading the company into new territories.
With nearly 30 years of experience, Judy Hoberman is a natural born leader in the sales arena. She knows what works and what doesn't.
When it comes to selling to women, she has discovered sales techniques that out-perform all others and as an award winning training director, Hoberman has shared her unique approach with audiences in the corporate and self-employment arenas.
Her book "Selling in a Skirt," reveals fresh, innovative ideas for men and women to identify distinctions in sales techniques between the genders and provides advice on how to use these techniques to meet corporate demands and those of small entrepreneurs. No matter how many clients you have, you can always acquire more and you probably would want additional sales.
Selling requires a unique combination of mindset and skills, and Hoberman has mastered them both. She has developed a female-focused approach and strategies that can help anyone gain additional clientele and a greater share of the market.
Other interviews and articles inside this issue!
- She’s bold, tenacious and willing to take on subjects others are afraid to tackle. She’s Bev Smith, the woman with the golden voice heard across the airwaves in America. Through her radio show, “The Bev Smith Show," she is committed to bringing controversial societal issues to the forefront. Smith has never been afraid to tackle issues such as homelessness, AIDS and illiteracy. As a matter of fact she’s lived with the homeless, talked to inmates on death row and walked the streets communicating with prostitutes. Smith has received nearly 300 awards and many other commendations for her contributions in television and radio.
- As a nationally-recognized speaker and author, The Honoarable Dawn McCoy has trained thousands in the public service, corporate and academic arenas to effectively manage and lead multimillion dollar organizations.
McCoy empowers others to recognize their leadership potential and use that skill to guide their teams to success. Her vision is to transform ordinary people into extraordinary leaders.
- Capitalize on the Worldwide Audience for Your Message, Products and Services
- Prosperity Consciousness vs. Poverty Consciousness
- Victim or Victor: Is Your Small Business Prepared to Profit in a Recession?
- And More!
What Subscribers and Readers are Saying Around the World
"Each time I think you've hit the ball out of the park, you surprise me again with your greatness! The layout is truly exceptional and the content is worthy of praise. This is a top-tier publication. Bravo!" Sharon Crews, Los Angels, CA
"I just signed up for Exceptional People Magazine and was so impressed. It looks fabulous. The articles are great and I love the special bonus offers!!!! " Yvetta Drayton, Richmond, VA
“Let me openly express to you the level of impact the magazine had made to my life and that of my community. Just two weeks of reading on the empowerment, I returned to my war-ravished community and introduced a financial savings club as a means of empowering ourselves. Today, we are 252 (two hundred fifty two) members with a bank account of nearly half a million Liberian dollars from just three months of premiums paid. Once again I want to appreciate you for your vision and the impact made on the people around the world.” Rufus Zerlee, Monrovia, Liberia
"Awesome. Absolutely awesome! Your magazine covers the full spectrum of what we need to succeed, survive and triumph over our circumstances. You hit the mark."
Mary W., Retired, Air Force Lt.Col., San Antonio, TX
"Your Magazine is fantastic! I will be recommending it to every member of our organization."
Ann Woodford, Executive Director, One Dozen Who Care,