- 10 Ways to Ramp Up Your Social Media PresencePosted 2 years ago
- 4 Business Lessons Learned from the Late,
Great Steve JobsPosted 2 years ago
- How to Stand Out in a Flooded MarketPosted 2 years ago
- Business Networking: Following up with a Thank You NotePosted 2 years ago
- Update Your Inner Circle for Consistent GrowthPosted 2 years ago
Assume a “Wait and See” Attitude
Great achievements come as a result of taking risks, eliminating self-doubt and overcoming seemingly insurmountable obstacles.
Have you ever been told that you couldn’t accomplish something or that it’s too difficult? Those words become a reality only if you accept them as truthful.
Rather than living up to the normal expectations of others, assume a “wait and see” attitude with people who doubt your ability to achieve your dreams.
So the next time someone tells you your dream is too big, simply tell them to wait and see; then begin putting together a team of people who believe in you and your vision and who are committed to helping you fulfill that dream.